Speaking to Non-Profits
Information and Booking
List of Presentation Titles
Adolescents and Young Adults Conference in Las Vegas
Up to 24 Credit Hours (CEUs) for Continuing Education.
Nationally recognized speakers and authors will discuss a wide range of topics in a compelling array of keynote sessions and in depth workshops. Ms. Marshall's workshop is on sat April 21 entitled Solution focused treatment for Teenage Addicts. It will cover how and why SFT works so well for young people and include the topic of how to engage parents in the reocvery of their young people.
All topics focus on adolescent and young adult issues. Pleas attend.
1-800-441-5569 or contact us
Speaking to Non-Profits as a donation to the organization
Although I cannot realistically give away all of my services, if I am in your area and you have a non profit organization (or treatment center) that would like to hear more about the ground-breaking work I do with young people in addiction recovery and what I have to say to parents, I will donate one hour of my time for a presentation. Any additional expenses incurred (such as ground transportation) must be covered and my books offered for sale. Check the above schedule to see when I'll be around your area, and if you call soon enough, before my time is promised to others, I'd be glad to help you out. To make arrangements call: 888 447 1683.
- $175 per hour (within 2 hour traveling time of Provo, UT for speaking or for consultation by phone)
- Honorariums are considered for
non-profits and educational institutions.
- $600 per day plus expenses. The organization must make arrangements to sell Ms. Marshall's books either through their normal book vendor at the event or supply a volunteer and booth in the absence of a vendor. When you do not have a book vendor and Ms Marshall supplies her books, 30% of all sales are retained by the host organization.
Please call (888 447 1683) or for any additional information you may need. Upon request we will be glad to send detailed outlines with objectives and bibliography for any of the workshops you are interested in along with a presentation brochure (see below). Check the above schedule before calling to see if I am available for your targeted date.
Please note: Host organization is responsible for:
- Sending a contract and/or payment to reserve date
- Providing handouts (master copies sent ahead of event)
- Paying all expenses associated with the workshop (which can be arranged by you or you can be invoiced for them)
- Book vendor for sales
For a free brochure of workshop information, with your request and address. Put "Presentation Brochure" in the subject line and your complete address in the body. Or call 888 447 1683 and we'll get it out to you.